Monday, August 30, 2010

I Was Right!

Yes, I was right - Saturday was a LOT of fun - in fact the whole weekend was fun! First of all, I got to play with my toys - hi-def camera, green screen, costumes, actors and lights - and then I got to spend Sunday playing wit hthe software toys. I used After Effects, working in HD, to apply the backgrounds to the footage I shot on Saturday, and I have to say it is a big improvement from using standard def (DV). So I've got all the footage for the first trailer processed, and I'll be editing the clips together tonight for the first Son of Air and Darkness trailer, which I will post here, of course.

On Sunday evening Ann Finnin gave us a sneak peek at her presentation for her trip to London next month (She and Dave are attending A Day For Gerald).

On an unrelated note, I heard that on some forum or other about Traditional Witchcraft, people are sounding off about the fact that we just published the book about Sybil Leek, and we are publishing three books by Ray Buckland. You'd think that people would be happy to have the material available, but certain folks seem very unhappy that it is me putting them out. I guess I should be flattered that  I loom so large in their lives, but seriously... I wish they would grow up! Apparently the thought that Pendraig or I personally might be doing well really bothers them, so I guess I'm going to have to just keep bothering them :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment